The process is simple:
1. Choose your design. Browse the collections and order a sample pack or make an enquiry via the contact page.
If you like the 'paper ROSE' style but can't find exactly what you're looking for why not contact me to discuss your requirements for a bespoke design.
2. Receive quotation. I will confirm your requirements and prepare a quote.
3. Deposit. Once you are completely happy with the quote an invoice for a £25 deposit will be issued. When the deposit has been paid a diary slot will be allocated and a 'request for information' email sent to you. This will confirm dates, times, venues, names and most importantly spellings.
4. Proofs. I will create your design proofs. These will be posted to you to ensure you are completely happy with your colour choices.
5. Sit back and let me do my thing! I am a perfectionist. Every order will be meticulously prepared to your requirements.
6. All done. With your order complete an invoice for the balance will be issued. Once payment has been received your order will be posted or collected as previously agreed.